Blending functionality with style, the Jura pant is a climbing trouser like you’ve never experienced before. We’ve blended elastane with a soft mid-weight cotton to make the Jura Pant incredibly stretchy. The diamond-shaped gusset and articulated knees provide exceptional freedom of movement, while the low-profile harness-friendly elasticated waistband ensure versatility across all your climbing disciplines.
Since its introduction in 2017, the Jura Pant has become a firm favourite in the Moon Climbing men's collection. It’s no surprise really, its versatility as both an everyday trouser and technical climbing pant is second to none.
- 98% organic cotton 20% elastane
- Slim fit
- Soft mid-weight cotton fabric blended with elastane for stretch
- Low-profile, harness-friendly elastic waistband
- Low-profile hand pockets and back pockets with stitch detail.
- Articulated knees and diamond-shaped gusset for exceptional freedom of movement
- Moon logo print on the thigh
- Moon 100% Climbing tab on back
Connor is wearing a size M and measures:
Chest Width: 40"/102cm
Wash at 30°c.
Where possible, use a washing detergent that’s designed for colours and doesn’t contain bleach.
Don’t use fabric conditioner.
Fasten any zips and buttons and turn the garment inside out to protect any prints or badges.
Hang to dry – smooth out the fabric to reduce creasing (and the need to iron).
Iron on a warm setting – do not iron directly onto any prints.
Check the care label in your Moon garment for specific instructions for that style/fabric.